KPT Design is currently looking for a Structural Technician with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team. We are a growing firm with increasing workload of interesting and challenging projects. With a mixture of refurbishment and new build residential projects, we provide the opportunity for personal growth. The preferred candidate will report to the BIM/CAD Manager and will be responsible for delivering structural drawing packages on a variety of projects, preparing structural plans and details, liaising with clients and architects.
You will work alongside the BIM/CAD Manager, providing once you are settled in the role and familiar with the company’s requirements you will take on work packages and projects of your own. You will be supported with trainings and mentoring to grow professionally within the company.
The candidate will have to meet the following requirements:
- Preferably hold a HNC degree in Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Structural technician in a London based consultancy.
- Must have experience in detailing steelwork, timber, masonry and reinforced concrete.
- Be experienced in a range of CAD software – Revit, Autocad, Navisworks.
- Experience and good understanding of broad range of projects – Residential, Commercial, Refurbishments, New build.
- Ability to deliver on time whilst handling multiple projects/tasks.
- Desire to develop their career and take on increasing responsibilities.
- Able to communicate / liaise effectively and professionally with the design team, clients and contractors.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects. The candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Excellent training and technical support are also on offer from Chartered Engineer with extensive knowledge.